A city center based Global Law Firm is looking to recruit a Junior Legal PA to provide professional and proactive support to their team. Working alongside a wonderful team this is the perfect starting point for an passionate individual looking to start their career as a professional PA. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar environment and the ability to provide an outstanding level of client services when possible.
• Working as part of a support team to help provide a professional level of support to stakeholders.
• Organising and planning meetings both physically and virtually, and ensuring they are carried out in a professional manner.
• Diary management and acting as a point of contact for colleagues and clients.
• Creating and providing comprehensive financial administrative support to stakeholders.
• Building strong and collaborative relationships with clients and colleagues as well as supporting the wider PA team members when required.
This role is ideal for a candidate who is already in an administrative support role but is looking for the next step up!
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.