Associate Director - Public Affairs (ID:11507)
Associate Director - Public Affairs
Central London – Hybrid working
£60,000 - £75,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a talented leadership team as an Associate Director. You will be join a specialist communications agency that have a strong heritage within the property and planning sector.
You will be responsible for :
• A lead relationship holder for your assigned clients.
• Take accountability for the effective and profitable delivery of projects and retainers for these clients.
• You will be a key driver of income growth, taking responsibility for developing existing clients and winning new clients
• Design and implement proactive marketing campaigns for lead generation.
• Support and lead the delivery of current planning client work including strategy development, tactical delivery, community and media liaison, client meetings
• Help drive research both in support of individual tenders and pitches and more general campaigns targeted at certain audiences within the property and planning sector
• Work with the Directors to analyse the market, develop new offerings and products/services.
• Work in a flexible way across projects and teams to provide support in line with client and new business demands.
To be considered for the role
• Strong and demonstrable interest in current affairs, politics, and community engagement around the property and planning sector
• Specific knowledge and experience of operating in London, leading on political and community engagement for development projects
• Strong working knowledge of the London political firmament and current debates around planning and development
• The ability to think strategically and develop new business proposals, tender responses and client strategies and engagement plans.
• Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work across client and internal teams to develop strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511