Finance Officer (ID:11640)
A major UK law firm is looking to recruit a Court of Protection Finance Officer for their glossy city centre based Birmingham office. This position will require the individual to become part of the larger Court of Protection Team within the firm. This team sit among the UK’s leading practitioners in this high specialised area of Law. This role is offering the opportunity to develop and manage the procedures relating to out Court of Protection Team’s financial strategy. Some of the day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Managing a financial diary system
· Preparing bills and annual files
· Checking draft bills
· Preparing and collating additional document
· Checking assessed figures and recalculations
· Liaising with internal colleagues as well as external clients and stakeholders.
Desired skill and experience
· Financial management experience
· Excellent numeracy and organisation skills
· Clear communication skills
· Confident in approaching each task and the ability to plan and structure the next steps
· Excellent computer skills, especially in all Microsoft applications.
This role is perfect for a dynamic individual who wants to take on the responsibility of ensuing all billing and financial processes are carried out correctly and accurately.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent