Planning and Evaluations Officer (ID:11655)
A highly regarded educational institute in Birmingham city centre are recruiting for the position of Planning and Evaluation Officer. This role would be ideal for an individual who is organised and dedicated to providing a professional level of support to the team. Main activities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
• Creating high quality reports
• Providing support to the project management
• Producing reports on internal monitoring of regulatory compliance
• Research to ensure internally they are kept on top of policy developments.
• Working as supporting clerk to senior committees to undertake any ad hoc duties.
• Coordinating contributions from internal colleagues and effectively drawing together many sources of information.
Prior experience is required in a similar role. This institute is looking for someone who has a high attention to detail and is comfortable collating information and producing reports.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.