We are currently recruiting for an established professional services firm looking to bring onboard a Learning & Development / HR Administrator into an extremely busy, varied role! You will have the opportunity to work as part of the wider L&D, HR and E,D&I teams to deliver an exceptional level or support to the internal network. This is the perfect role for someone looking to take the next step within their career, and develop their experience and professional portfolio further!
Your day to day responsibilities will primarily involve, but are not limited to:
• Setting up Learning and Development programmes and workshop, running training courses and sessions
• Liaising with external providers and speakers, scheduling key events in the diary
• Acting as a key point of contact for any queries on the e-learning platform, managing user accounts and assigning training modules and courses
• Supporting with the pre-employment screening checks and references, ensuring all are accurately completed within required time frames
• Processing offer letters and contracts, and supporting with the onboarding process
• Setting up new starter accounts, liaising with them and resolving any documentation/IT queries
• Managing the administration of their induction and training requirements
• Updating the internal HR systems with any necessary contract/employee file changes
• Attending meetings and supporting the wider HR, Recruitment and Learning and Development teams with projects as and when required
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid-working position based in Birmingham, paying circa £24k annually depending on experience, Previous HR or L&D experience within professional services experience is desired.
The organisation is incredibly forward-thinking, and a market leader in their industry, so this is an amazing opportunity for an individual looking to develop their sales experience and career further. If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online directly or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. REF#64