Marketing assistant (ID:11747)
An established organisation in North Hamptonshire is looking for a marketing assistant to join their busy team within their leisure department. This role is the perfect opportunity for a graduate that is looking to further their skill set in a brilliant company. This company is incredibly welcoming and the team is down to earth and are always willing to help, therefore someone who wants to join a team and learn as much as they can in a brilliant environment is perfect. This role is incredibly busy so someone who can pick up work easily and hit the ground running is ideal.
Some key responsibilities:
• Development and management of e-contact strategy as well as dealing with all social media and online platforms.
• Managing the customer review pages and responding where necessary.
• Maximise presence and exposure of the brand across public events and assisting on the development of the display strategies.
• Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and agencies.
• Monitor competitors activity to insure the brand evolves.
• Aid in the development and support of new products.
• Aid in the larger marketing projects and large public events.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data