PR Director (ID:12268)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing property communications consultancy. Reporting into the Managing Director you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the business. In return you will be offered a generous package and opportunity to work with some of the leading brands in real estate and continue to develop.
You will be responsible for:
• Contributing proactively to steer the direction of the business
• Handling and directing multiple PR/ Communications led project accounts and clients within the UK and Internationally.
• Play a key role in developing and nurturing new business development
• Be hands on and develop communication plans and proposals
• Chair meetings and events with various stakeholder groups
• Lead a sizable team with confidence.
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• A solid background in built environment /real estate/ property
• An extensive knowledge of the sector, its key players and company names,
• Experience from within an established PR / Communications agency or in-house Communications role.
• A close, first-hand relationship with real-estate trade and business media and journalists is essential
• A track record in liaising at board level.
• Happy with some international travel as you will be work with clients outside of the UK.
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511