An established organisation is looking to bring onboard a Sales Administrator to join the team in their Tamworth office. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to develop their administration experience further, working for a growing company with great potential for developing your industry sector knowledge and progressing your career within the company long-term!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting new and existing clients of the business, liaising with them directly and handling any queries that come through
• Developing a strong working knowledge of the company and industry, as well as their systems and services, providing accurate and up-to-date information and prices to customers
• Ensuring all documentation, quotes and customer information is stored accurately on internal systems, and in line with compliance guidelines
• Building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, sales teams and other external contacts of the business
• Tracking registrations, producing and updating reports, validating data and tenders and communicating any information on ongoing queries and deals with the team, and management
This role requires an individual with strong organisation and communication skills, and the ability to work flexibly, using their initiative to balance their time and prioritise their workload efficiently when working towards deadlines. You must have a strong level of understanding of the sales process and end-to-end customer journey, ensuring you are able to work towards delivering an exceptional level of service at all times. Previous experience working within sales administration or the energy sector is also desired.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £25k annually depending on experience, with an excellent hybrid-working pattern.
If you are interested and believe you have the relevant experience, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more the role and practice area, or about our registration process. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.