Learning & Development Assistant (ID:12326)
We are currently recruiting for an established professional services firm who are looking to bring onboard a Learning & Development Assistant to join the team in their Birmingham office, in an extremely busy, varied role! You will have the opportunity to work as part of the wider L&D, HR and E,D&I teams to deliver an exceptional level or support to the internal network. This is the perfect role for someone looking to take the next step within their L&D career, and develop their experience and professional portfolio further!
Your day to day responsibilities will primarily involve, but are not limited to:
• Working closely with the wider L&D team, and support the L&D Manager with the logistics and delivery of the programmes and initiatives across the firm
• Liaising with external providers, drafting letters of engagement and contracts and dealing with invoices on a global scale for all external contractors engaged to deliver and support the L&D programme firm-wide
• Acting as a key point of contact for any queries on the e-learning platform and the ongoing development workshops
• Updating the firm’s intranet, ensuring all data is uploaded accurately, pages are user-friendly, and working with the project teams to test any changes to the site.
• Attending meetings and supporting the wider HR, Recruitment and Learning and Development teams and taking responsibility for any necessary projects as and when required
• Developing strong working relationships with all key internal and external clients
• Providing any additional administrative support for key firms events, training days and conferences
You must be able to demonstrate your ability to work well on projects , and towards deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritise your workload. It is also essential that the successful candidate is able to work well collaboratively, as part of a team and be able to articulate yourself in a professional, friendly manner, representing the firm well at all times. Strong written and verbal communication, IT and Microsoft Office skills are also important.
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid-working position based in Birmingham, paying up to £30k annually depending on experience. Previous relevant experience working within professional services is desired.
The organisation is incredibly forward-thinking, and a market leader in their industry, so this is an amazing opportunity for an individual looking to develop their sales experience and career further. If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online directly or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.