Personal Assistant to Managing Director (ID:12373)
A family-owned manufacturing company are recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive, professional and confidential support to the managing director. Some key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Diary management
- Document preparation
- Arranging meetings and appointments for Directors
- Responding accordingly to all enquires on behalf of Directors where possible
- Developing and maintaining physical and electronic administrative systems
- Updating company documents
- Report production for letters, papers and presentations, drafting appropriate correspondence
- Organising travel arrangements
- Planning hospitality arrangements on behalf of the Directors
The successful candidate needs to have clear and professional communication skills and be able to confidently interact with internal and external clients. It is also essential that applicants are proactive and have the ability to work efficiently as part of a team.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.