Document Production Technician (ID:12376)
A multinational Law firm is looking to recruit a Document Production Technician to provide home-based practice and professional support for all practice groups across the firm. Tasks can include but will not be limited to the following:
- Audio/digital dictation typing
- Copy typing
- Amending/ formatting large and complex documents
- Producing comparison documentation
- Word/PDF conversions and manipulations
- Preparation of diagrams, slides, and spreadsheets
This position requires someone who has previous experience in document production and has advanced layout skills in Microsoft Work, PowerPoint and PDF. Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Producing and checking own work for accuracy of typing and layout
- Formatting documents for printing
- Managing the production of large documents
- Creating, amending and adapting maps, graphs, charts, tables, imagery, and lawyer photographs
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.