Assistant PA & 6* Host for UHNW British multi-Billionaire – Incredibly RARE Opportunity - Mayfair (ID:12437)
Are you looking to launch your Personal Assistant career within the luxury scene? Are you a “people person” – smiley, charismatic, positive & unflappable? This could be the career boost you need!
Totally charming British Billionaire is seeking a Personal Assistant & 6* host to join his private family office in the heart of Mayfair.
You would be working in a small team within an uber-luxurious office, with its own full concierge Reception, gorgeous library, incredible views and a beautiful fireplace – a spectacular place to work.
Working for a fabulous Principal who has a complete variety of interests – skiing in the Alps, golf in the sun, travelling the Mediterranean on his superyacht, or devoting time to his close-knit family.
In this Personal Assistant role, you will be acting as a 6* Host and assisting his Executive Assistant with any of the following:
• Researching & booking high end holidays across the globe – Verbier, Miami, South of France, Maldives etc
• Sourcing impossible-to-find luxury items, going above and beyond to make it happen
• Assisting with managing his multiple properties, superyacht & private jet
• Being an ambassador, answering the phone, meeting and greeting a multitude of UHNW and often celebrity visitors – must be unflappable!
• Providing refreshments, setting up the library for meeting rooms, ensuring the space is immaculate at all times
• The big and the small – running out to buy coffee one minute, sourcing the best watches in Switzerland the next
• Previous admin experience not necessary – all about attitude
• Non-precious, maintaining a smile whether taking on a huge challenge or menial task, always keeping positive!
• Someone articulate who takes pride in their personal presentation – you will be representing the Principal
• Highly discreet
• Forensic attention to detail with very high personal standards; going above and beyond
**This role could be perfect for superyacht crew members or 1st class cabin crew looking to start their land-based careers**
One in a million opportunity, working for the best of the best – apply NOW!