Document production specialist (ID:12456)
A national law firm based in Birmingham are looking for document production specialists to join them either on a full time or part time basis. Document Production Specialist roles are based within the firm’s wider Executive Support Services (ESS) team, which is responsible for supporting all areas of the business. This role requires someone who has previous experience in document production or as a legal secretary.
Some responsibilities on a day to day are:
• Assessing, managing and prioritising own work flow.
• Preparing initial drafts, amending and engrossing complex, lengthy documents.
• Digital transcription, copy typing including documents, correspondence, emails, minutes, presentations, tenders.
• Reformatting into house style.
• Preparing document comparisons using bespoke packages.
• Proof reading.
• Working from an inbox system.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.