Senior Marketing Officer (ID:12515)
A fantastic opportunity to join a global property developer. You will work across multiple developments across London, delivering integrated marketing plans.
You will be responsible for:
• Assist with the creation of marketing literature including editing, proof reading and supplying content to ensure material is current, valid and accurate
• Co-ordinate with sales agents, media buyers and PR companies for launch events
• Maintain development websites and property portals, ensuring all images, copy, price lists and sales messages are up to date
• Assist with the production of development literature including leaflets, banner ads, window displays
• Oversee all marketing collateral relating to launches including invitations, mini brochures and emails
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• A background within property or the built environment – agency or client side
• Excellent integrated marketing experience
• A track record in managing ad hoc digital projects
• Exposure to managing external marketing and PR agencies
• Strong communications skills and the ability to write copy.
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511