Studio Manager/PA - Eponymous Luxury Brand (ID:12579)
This is a unique role working for a luxury brand which has successfully carved a niche in the market and whose bespoke designs can be found in homes around the world.
Based in an exclusive area of South West London, this is an incredibly varied, lynchpin role and you will be responsible a variety of duties including:
• Office Management - ensuring the showroom runs smoothly and is immaculate
• PA duties for the Founder
• Accounts admin
• HR admin
• Assisting with events
And much more….!
A small team, this is a lynchpin role and an exciting opportunity to join a growing enterprise which offers autonomy and ownership.
We are looking for:
• Previous office or studio management experience
• Experience working in a small set up where you have to turn your hand to whatever needs doing
• Well-spoken and client facing with brilliant people skills – warm and expert at building relationships
• Positive, straight-forward and light-hearted personality
• Flexible and muck in
• Problem solver
There will be regular liaison with high profile and ultra-high net worth individuals including royalty so discretion, superb people skills and charm are all essential.
If this is you then please apply now!