Operations, Events and Admin Co-Ordinator (ID:12615)
A Birmingham-based Charity is recruiting for an Operations, Events and Administration Co-Ordinator to join their innovative, up-and-coming team. This position covers a few different areas within the business, and some of the key responsibilities in each of the areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Co-ordinating the digital transformation of the business.
- Assist with the instillation of a new telephony/communication system
- Supporting the Finance and Operations Director with the following; A health and safety audit; Co-ordination of mandatory training; HR administration; The recruitment process for any new roles; Ensuring that the HR filling system is up to date.
- Co-ordinating events in partnership with the Marketing manager and central administrator
- Promote all events and activities
- Communicate with staff to ensure attendance
- Personal Assistant style support to the Finance and Operations Director
- Being the first point of contact for any office or building-related issues
- Diary management
The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar position And be a confident and capable individual.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.