Executive Office Administrative Assistant (ID:12620)
A highly reputable business service provider is looking to recruit an Executive Office Administrative Assistant to join their team and support the Executive office with general administrative duties. Some of the responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- General administration assistance
- Formatting papers, sharing documents, keeping shared file areas up to date
- Organising any travel arrangements
- Processing expenses and keeping them up to date
- Meet and greet visitors for meetings
- Events administration assistance
- Maintaining records, ensuring compliance and procedures are being met
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.