Part-Time Legal Cashier (ID:12624)
A law firm based in Walsall town centre have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier to come on board and join their team! This is a part-time, permanent position offering an excellent flexible working pattern and an opportunity to use your skills and experience to support the firm long-term!
This role will primarily involve:
• Undertaking daily bank reconciliations, administration of petty cash, VAT returns and the purchase ledger
• Preparing cheques for payment, processing bank transfers and posting BACS payments, managing designated client accounts and preparing credit control advice
• Preparing financial management reports when required
• Ensuring decisions on receipts and payments are in line with agreements and guidelines
• Ensuring all client services provided are in line with the firm’s regulatory and compliance standards, identifying areas for improvement and updating all systems and documentation with any changes
• Undertaking any additional administrative duties to support the wider team when necessary
Attention to detail and accuracy in this role is essential. You must be able to use your own initiative to work methodically and ensure your work is completed to a high standard in line with deadlines. A positive attitude and collaborative approach to your work is essential.
The successful candidate must have strong IT and Microsoft Office skills with experience working in a similar role and have and understanding and working knowledge of legal processes and the Solicitor’s Accounts Regulations (SAR).
This is a permanent, part-time position, paying up to £25k pro-rata. There is flexibility to work from home and the hours can vary depending on the candidate and experience.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.