Commercial Administrator (ID:13161)
An established organisation is looking for and administrator to join their team in Aston. This role will be working with in a team that works closely with external stakeholders and therefore someone who has pervious customer service experience would be an advantage. This role will be incredibly fast paced and requires someone to hit the ground running, previous admin experience is desired due to this.
Some key responsibilities:
• Maintain database of customer information on Dynamics, logging leads / opportunities and following these up.
• Generate Invoices and raise PO numbers.
• Provide information to Internal and external consultants, as part of commercial delivery information including client details.
• Co-ordinate the organisation of rooms and resources for courses if required.
• Generating certification for all courses, ensuring information is accurate.
• Be accountable for providing feedback and evaluations to the customer, collating relevant data, inputting course data on to the internal Customer Management Systems as well as being the point of contact for all day to day matters.
• Generating course notes, ensuring they follow the EEF brand guidelines.
• Liaising with customers to arrange training courses and dealing with all the administration and logistical details. Working with the customer to minimize course cancellation rates.
• Responding to e-mail and telephone enquiries, ensuring responses have accurate and detailed information.
• Liaising with on-site caterers ensuring orders are accurate and cost effective.
• Registering delegates with exam boards and invigilating exams when necessary.
• Provide Front of house reception cover when required.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data