Exciting temp corporate receptionist role at esteemed global manufacturing company! (ID:13175)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and proactive corporate receptionist to join a reputable, international firm in Mayfair for 6 months. As the first point of contact for clients, visitors and UHNWIs, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and maintaining a professional and welcoming reception area. This is a great opportunity for a professional, polished, personable receptionist to enhance their skillset in a dynamic and busy environment. This is a full time role with working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday (some flexibility might be needed).
• Delivering surpassed 5* customer service to all visitors and guests
• Liaising with PA’s/EA’s (of the chairman and CEO) to arrange meetings, events, and appointments both within the UK and internationally
• Maintaining and developing the London office space, including office systems and records, data management, and filing
• Ensuring that London office security processes are clearly defined and implemented, including the issue and management of access passes, keys/fobs
• Liaising with catering team for breakfast and lunches and room setup
• General administration tasks such as printing, photocopying, labelling, filing, and binding of documents
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
• Booking meetings and arranging couriers (Rush Couriers, DHL, Royal Mail, FedEx)
• Answering and forwarding phone calls, screening phone calls, sorting and distributing post
• Recording data in spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
• Handling post and deliveries and ensuring data is backed up at the end of every working day
• Strict compliance with all the company’s administration policies, procedures, and ways of working
• Arranging transport for senior office personnel and dealing with tenant’s requests via email
• At least 2 years reception experience
• Efficient problem solver
• Excellent communicator and conflict management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Strong decision-making skills
• Positive and cheerful attitude in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient using Microsoft, Word, and Outlook
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch right away!
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUTIMENT AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION.