Graduate EA to Directors (ID:13244)
A leading creative practice based in Birmingham are looking for an extremely professional and dynamic Graduate-Level Executive Assistant to come onboard and join them to support a Director and Partners in an exciting role! You will be working alongside a great team of people and providing all-round EA and project support. This is an excellent role a graduate-level individual with strong communication and stakeholder management skills, looking to develop their experience and professional portfolio further!
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Diary management for the Directors/Partners, scheduling internal and external online and in-person meetings, preparing any agendas and taking action points to be distributed
• Making all travel and accommodation arrangements
• Producing and formatting reports and presentations, proactively adding value and insight to board meetings and making suggestions for improvements and project development
• Working with internal and external stakeholders on various ongoing projects, discussing project plans, budgets and forecasts, risk management and handling any initial enquiries on behalf on the Partners, acting as a brand representative in meetings
• Liaising with the HR and Finance and Operations departments, to ensure any necessary updates are communicated to the Partners in a timely manner
• Ensuring all files and records are accurate and compliant with the company’s data protection policies and procedures
• Undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities, supporting with internal and external events, meetings and projects etc.
Extremely strong organisational skills, proactivity, and the ability to prioritise your workload in a busy, fast-paced environment are essential qualities for this role. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident IT and Microsoft Office skills, and the ability maintain a strict level of confidentiality at all times.
This is an incredibly varied, progressive opportunity, that will allow the successful candidate to engage with the business, working closely alongside the Partners, and using your initiative to act as a valuable member of the leadership team as they take make great strides within their industry. You will have the opportunity within this role, to gain an in-depth understanding of, and develop your knowledge and skill-set within an innovative and progressive organisation.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £40k annually, offering hybrid-working and a great benefits package. Previous experience as a PA/EA is required.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.