Treasury Administrator for Forward Thinking Company (ID:13305)
A unique and highly reputable business based in the City are seeking a diligent Graduate Calibre Finance individual to join their close knit treasury team. Working as part of a team of 6, the successful candidate will be providing Finance support across the business. The successful candidate will ideally have a finance related degree (or similar) and have prior finance experience with an understanding of the treasury process. This role is fully office based in their exceptional city offices and offers outstanding benefits.
Day to day duties may include:
• Processing invoices and cheques
• Controlling the processing of computerised AP cheques and BACS runs.
• Investigating bank statement entries to ensure they are correctly accounted for in the general ledger
• Analysing any payments on the ledger
• Managing databases
• Producing and analysing daily Treasury system reports as required.
• Producing Treasury deal confirmations and ensuring they are sent to the correct counterparty bank contacts.
• Reviewing incoming Treasury deal confirmations and investigate and resolve queries with third party banks.
• Producing and reviewing the daily ratings check for counterparty banks and report ratings changes to the Treasury team.
The ideal candidate will have a finance related qualification and have a particular interest in wanting to pursue a career as a Treasury Analyst. The candidate will have prior commercial finance related experience whether that be as a Accounts or Finance Administrator. You will have strong IT skills including advanced MS Excel and an analytical approach to work.
This role is full time, permanent Monday to Friday 9-5pm, office based.
If this role is of interest then apply now or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Katie Bard is a recruitment agency and will handle your application inline with GDPR.