Team Administrator (ID:13321)
A leading professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to bring onboard a Team Administrator into an exciting, varied role supporting the Partners and Directors in the office! This is an incredibly promising opportunity to join an established organisation, in an all-round role that will allow you to utilise your existing experience and develop your skills further! Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing diaries for the Partners and Directors, scheduling virtual and in-person meetings, and booking any necessary travel and accommodation
• Liaising with clients and visitors on the phone and via email, handling enquiries and requests
• Update CRM systems with client information, overseeing the onboarding process and maintaining the database, ensuring it is accurate and up-to-date at all times
• Supporting the Partners with casework, and working collaboratively to ensure deadlines are met
• Organising and running any client marketing events and engagements, both in the office and at external venues
• Logging any promotional/marketing activities, updating client progress on systems
• Attending meetings and taking notes, processing invoices and expenses, ordering supplies for the office, and liaising with contractors and suppliers when necessary
• Ensuring the organisation is compliant, and regulatory policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times
• Utilising your IT and Microsoft Office skills, including Teams and CRM systems daily
• Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities to support the wider team
The ideal candidate must be proactive, a problem-solver, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work well independently, as well as part of a team. Reliability, confidentiality and the ability to build rapport with clients and stakeholders are also essential qualities. Extremely strong MS Office, systems and IT knowledge is also essential in order to hit the ground running, adapting well to systems, and utilising them as effectively as possible.
You will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment so previous experience in a role with similar administrative/PA responsibilities is desired. You must be able to adapt and work flexibly, and experience working within professional services is preferable, ideally legal or financial services.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying circa £30k annually depending on experience, with an excellent benefits! If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.