PA to CEO (ID:13326)
A market leading organisation are looking to recruit for a new PA to the CEO, providing all-round PA support on a 1-1 basis, acting as an ambassador within the organisation and an integral part of the Executive team as the business grows and develops to new heights within the industry. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with C-Suite level experience to take on a new challenge, working alongside a successful and determined CEO.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Diary management for the CEO, scheduling internal and external online and in-person meetings, preparing any agendas and taking action points to be distributed
• Full inbox management, handling queries and responding to internal and external stakeholders
• Making extensive national and international travel and accommodation arrangements. Supporting a CEO who travels frequently, and having experience of communicating and working across multiple time zones is essential.
• Preparing for regular board meetings, producing and formatting reports and presentations, taking minutes in meetings and writing up action points to follow up
• Working with internal and external stakeholders, building strong working relationships and rapport, and acting as an ambassador for the CEO and organisation in his absence
• Ensuring all files and records are accurate and compliant with the company’s data protection policies and procedures
• Undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities, supporting with internal and external events, meetings and projects etc.
Extremely strong organisation and time management skills, a high level of professionalism and emotional intelligence is key. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident IT and Microsoft Office skills, and the ability maintain a strict level of confidentiality at all times. Applicants must have previous experience working as a PA/EA at an Executive/C-Suite level, with the ability to adapt to a new working environment and leadership team.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £40k annually, with a great benefits package and free parking on-site.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.