PA to Managing Director (ID:13327)
An established organisation, part of a successful portfolio of businesses, is looking to recruit a new PA to Managing Director, with wider office & stakeholder management responsibilities incorporated into the role. This in an exciting, varied opportunity with a lot of flexibility for the successful candidate to come onboard and provide an exceptional level of support as the business continues to grow.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing full PA support to the Managing Directors, managing their diary and inbox, scheduled meetings, with both internal and external stakeholders
• Preparing documents, reports and correspondence, and following up on actions points with them
• Making any necessary travel and accommodation arrangements, processes expenses etc.
• Supporting with some personal affairs that align with business needs, scheduling appointments etc.
• Overseeing the office refurbishment, liaising with contractors and suppliers, and maintaining the office space to a high standard for employees
• Liaising with clients, building strong working relationships and rapport, representing the Managing Director and the brand in a professional manner
• Introducing and improving any new or existing procedures, ensuring compliance with the company’s data protection policies and procedures
• Undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities, supporting with internal and external events, meetings and projects etc.
Extremely strong organisation and time management skills, a high level of professionalism and emotional intelligence is key. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident IT and Microsoft Office skills, and the ability maintain a strict level of confidentiality at all times. Previous PA and Office Management experience is desired, and you must be able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, and you have the autonomy to make this role your own. Knowledge/experience working within the property industry/developments would be advantageous.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying between £35-43k annually depending on experience. If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.