PA - Private Property Management Co. (ID:13365)
My client is looking for a confident, can do Personal Assistant to join their team in the exceptionally impressive and exciting Private Property Management Company. With an impressive roster of luxury properties across the Royal Borough this candidate will be pivotal to the smooth running of the office.
With the opportunity to get involved in managing their Social Media, Website and refurbishment projects as well this role would in particular suit someone looking to build their skillset in a more creatively led role. In addition to the above you will be supporting with the following duties:
- General office support – answering phones, meeting and greeting guests
- Office Management – ordering supplies, managing relationships with facilities managers, contractors etc.
- Diary management, travel bookings, creating and updating itineraries, creating letters/mail merges
- Maintaining accounting spreadsheets, making payments – managing credit card expenses
- Liaise with IT
- Helping with running and developing the website and social media outlets
- Assisting with any ongoing property refurbishments projects and some general flat management – ordering linens, dressing between tenancies etc.
- Running errands as required
- Adhoc private support – restaurant booking, event booking
A small and mighty company, this is a collaborative environment where the sky is the limit with regards to potential. Apply now!