HR Assistant (ID:13371)
A fantastic company based in Birmingham city centre is planning on hiring a HR Administrator for a 12 month FTC. This would be to assist in the delivery of a full recruitment administrative service. This company needs a charismatic individual who can function well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
The roles you will be undertaking are:
• Play an active part in a busy centralised HR Support team, providing administrative support to the HR Recruitment Team.
• Maintaining RSC Applicant Tracking System, and keeping up to date and in contact with candidates.
• Issue any documentation needed for candidates and ensuring documentation meets legal requirements.
• Attend Recruitment / Development events, and provide support, together with administering tests and group exercises, for RSC employees where requested.
• All Hiring actions and input to PeopleNet (HR System) are checked for accuracy and are entered in line with payroll cut off dates to ensure payments to new hires are not delayed.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.