Exciting Temp Office Coordinator role at renowned Consultancy firm!! (ID:13388)
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for an exciting opportunity in a stimulating and fast-paced environment? If so, we have just the job for you!
We are currently seeking a Front of House/Office Co-Ordinator to join a consultancy firm on a 6-month contract (with potential to go permanent!). You'll be working with a team of academics, economists and lawyers, supporting them in their daily tasks and helping the office run smoothly. The salary will be 30-32k depending on experience, and the role is immediately available.
Reporting directly to the leader of the admin team, you'll be responsible for a variety of tasks, including reception duties, office management, setting up meeting rooms, ordering lunches, making coffee, and keeping the office space tidy. You'll be the go-to person for any administrative needs, so we need a bright individual who would be excited to work with really smart people!
Our client offers a fantastic company culture, with a lot of socials and activities for you to enjoy. They have various clubs, such as cycling, yoga, and reading, and great budgets to ensure everyone can participate. You'll also benefit from all the perks of being connected to a larger organization, while still feeling like part of a boutique and friendly team in their Mayfair office.
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling meetings, taking minutes and managing correspondence.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the office, including managing office supplies, equipment and facilities.
- Delivering surpassed 5* customer service to all visitors and guests
- General administration tasks such as printing, photocopying, labelling, filing, and binding of documents
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, screening phone calls, sorting and distributing post
- Strict compliance with all the company’s administration policies, procedures, and ways of working
- At least 3 years of Coordinator/Administration experience
- Graduated with a 2:1 or higher
- Efficient problem solver
- Excellent communicator and conflict management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong decision-making skills
- Positive and cheerful attitude
- Proficient using Microsoft, Word, and Outlook
If you're looking for an opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the business, and want to be part of a vibrant and exciting team, then we want to hear from you!
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUTIMENT AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION.