EA at Industry leading property investment firm – immediately available only (ID:13407)
A global and industry leading property investment company, based in the heart of London, are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support their Company Secretary, primarily coordinating bi-monthly AGMs for board meetings. The ideal candidate will be immediately available, with prior experience working with board members, and be extremely detail-oriented.
• Coordinate and book complex international travel for board members
• Prepare board packs and provide admin support as required
• Support the chairman with ad-hoc administrative duties and travel booking
• Attend board meetings across the European offices to provide support with travel and hotel booking. Minute taking not required however.
• Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
• Prior experience working with board members
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Highly reliable and unflustered
They offer a competitive salary of £60k-£70khybrid working arrangement of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global property investment company based in the heart of London. If you are confident and have a proactive attitude, please apply now.
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE** - IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT