Recruitment Executive (ID:13423)
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Executive for a well-established, values-led law firm in a Dudley based office. This hybrid working role is an exceptional opportunity for an individual with experience in recruitment or HR, to join a dynamic and leading organisation! You will be working with individuals of different levels across the company including the HR and recruitment team, to operate all elements of the recruitment process within the firm.
The responsibilities of the role entail:
• Managing the recruitment database
• Advertising vacancies through several channels with strong knowledge of databases
• Undertaking recruitment administration in a timely manner
• Observing social media activity with a keen eye for detail
• Ensuring compliance and accounting requirement are met
• Undertaking interviews using initiative to next stage recommendations
• Updating job descriptions and person specifications for roles using decisiveness
The ideal candidate will be familiar with recruitment processes, possessing exceptional customer service skills to ensure a great experience for customers and applicants. You will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills to deliver an efficient experience, being pro-active and self-motivated in any task given.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Jo Parmar @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.