People & Culture Manager (ID:14110)
We are currently recruiting for an organisation based just outside of Milton Keynes, who are looking to expand and bring onboard a People & Culture Manager to oversee a new division of the business throughout an exciting phase of growth. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking for longevity and stability, as we are seeking a HR and employee relations candidate to bring their expertise, knowledge and innovative approach to the table and really make this role their own!
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £40k annually depending on experience. The organisation offers an excellent overall benefits package.
Some of core your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage employee files and records, acting as the first point of contact for any queries and advice, liaising directly with the payroll department
• Manage ER cases, assess and review employee performance and attendance, supporting with setting up objectives and targets
• Support with the onboarding of new starters, issuing contract paperwork and delivering inductions
• Communicate any rewards and benefits across the group, and for individual employees
• Ensure the employee handbook and resources are kept up to date, advise on any people aspects of health and safety matters, and ensure legal compliance
• Liaise with line managers, advising on changes to employment law and the organisations standard policies and procedures
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to:
• Utilise previous HR and employee relations experience, ideally with a CIPD membership
• Confidently communicate with colleagues, articulating accurate and up-to-date advise to managers and employees
• Work strategically, and innovatively to improve commercial HR processes
• Work flexibly, using their initiative when working under pressure, and in a busy, fast-paced environment
• Pay strong attention to detail on all matters, with high levels of efficiency and organisation
• Utilise strong Microsoft Office and IT skills, and have experience with HR systems
• Well work independently, as well as part of a wider team
• Most importantly, understand the important of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.