Outstanding Meaty Senior EA Role with Projects - Boutique Investment, focus on Sustainability - Hybrid Working (ID:14155)
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior EA who is looking for a very meaty role, with a lot of projects to sink their teeth into.
This is a 1:1 EA role supporting the Managing Partner of a boutique investment firm, they work globally however have a particular interest in Latin America, and look to primarily to raise capital for firms specialising in technology and/or sustainability. Very exciting projects, market-disrupting.
Why work here:
· Incredible Principal – family man, great sense of humour, loves sport, fine wine, highly cultured. Very bright and impressive, with a hectic diary, yet also down to earth, a very fair boss.
· Very varied role with huge scope for both autonomy and progression; that “forever” role with great longevity and many projects – see more below
· Excellent benefits, including discretionary bonus and private healthcare
· WFH flexibility – generally 2 days WFH/3 days in office, however the person must be flexible to come in 5 days a week if needed during busier periods, or could WFH more often if the whole team are away travelling. A “common sense” approach.
· Fantastic location, in the heart of Mayfair
· Forward-thinking company with huge plans for growth, which they want you to be a part of
· Classic EA duties – hectic diary management, extensive and complete travel arrangements, inbox management
· Support to their philanthropic arm
· Non desk-bound and very involved; you will be the Principal’s right hand and Ambassador, attending networking events and meetings across London with him
· Exciting event organisation, everything from hosting sporting events to putting together large networking evenings, you will be managing the entire process
· 5% private support; holidays, personal appointments, sourcing tickets to various events
· Project research & putting together presentations
· The Principal has many long-term projects and goals, the role will evolve and grow over time
· Ad hoc support to 2 others, booking in meetings etc
· Excellent prior EA experience, ideally supporting in a 1:1 capacity at senior level
· Strong people skills, able to build excellent relationships with ease
· An ambassador, taking pride in your presentation and an effective communicator
· Adaptable and flexible
· Spanish or Portuguese speaker is a bonus but by no means essential
· Happy working in a small team
Can start immediately or will wait up to 3 months’ notice
Interviews ASAP, apply now!