Paralegal Team Leader (ID:14231)
A highly reputable international law firm has an exciting role coming up, this is a paralegal lead role working in finance and projects this can be based in their Manchester or Birmingham office. This is the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your paralegal skills as well as manage a new team brimming with talent. Ideally you would have pervious experience as a paralegal with team leader experience as this role is going to require someone to hit the ground running. This firm prides themselves on creating a welcoming and warm environment where they foster growth and progression.
Some key responsibilities:
• Acting as main point of contact between lawyers and the Paralegal Centre of Excellence
• Allocating work to paralegals, managing workload and supervising team members
• Undertaking appraisal and one to one meetings with Paralegals in the team
• Managing the recruitment of resource into the team ensuring that service levels are maintained
• Client liaison, being a point of contact for routine queries and updating clients on general developments
• Devising and developing systems/protocols for the efficient delivery of the service through innovation, flexibility and in response to feedback
• Case or matter monitoring and preparation of related updates to team / clients as required.
• Undertaking client/matter work commensurate to Paralegal/Senior Paralegal level within relevant legal workstream.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.