Paralegal Team Leader (ID:14239)
An international law firm are currently looking to recruit for a Paralegal Team Leader to join their Birmingham city centre office, in an exciting new role! This is an opportunity for a candidate with exceptional paralegal experience to take the next step in their career, with more responsibility and a chance for them to develop their professional portfolio further within a prestigious firm!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Acting as the main point of contact for fee earners, clients and other members of the team
• Supervising the paralegal team, allocating and managing the workload and ensuring work is completed to a high standard and in-line with deadlines
• Conducting 1-1 progress meetings and appraisals for paralegals within the team, and overseeing the recruitment process for additional resource when necessary
• Working closely with each individual to ensure any training needs are assessed, and delivered to the team
• Updating both clients and fee earners with progress on cases, ensuring any information required is obtained in a timely manner
• Reviewing and drafting documents, supporting with investigations and litigation activities, preparing reports for clients, and undertaking general legal research
• Working on any projects, and developing and implementing any new systems and protocols to ensure exceptional and efficient service to the firm’s clients at all times
• Developing a strong working knowledge of the case management system and ensuring everything is stored in line with the firm’s data protection and compliance procedures
• Conducting any additional duties to support the wider team, working proactively and with a high level of efficiency at all times
The ideal candidate will have previous paralegal and team people management experience, within legal/professional services. Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work proactively in a busy, fast-paced environment, and proven stakeholder management experience are all essential skills and qualities for this role! This is a great opportunity for you to progress within your legal career, and take the next step to develop your experience further working for a reputable firm.
Experience working within employment, corporate or finance and projects practice areas are required for this position.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity paying up to £34k annually depending on experience, with an excellent overall benefits package, and great hybrid-working flexibility.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and skill set for this role, please apply online directly with your most up-to-date CV, or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 with any further questions. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.