Recruitment Administrator for Global London based financial services firm – Immediately available only (ID:14277)
Our client, a global financial services company based in London, is currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Recruitment team to coordinate phone screening and onsite interviews for candidates in the EMEA region. They will also update and maintain the recruitment applicant tracking system and ensure all information is up-to-date.
- Coordinating phone screening and onsite interviews for candidates in the EMEA region.
- Updating and maintaining the recruitment applicant tracking system to ensure all information is up-to-date.
- Communicating professionally and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times with both internal and external candidates.
- Delivering a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Working collaboratively with Hiring Managers and Recruiters on cross-functional teams globally.
- Performing administrative duties to support the Candidate Experience, Recruiters and Recruiting team.
- At least 1-5 years of experience in a recruitment coordinator or supporting role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented ethic.
- Ability to analyse data.
- Passionate about recruitment roles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a globally recognised financial services company and to gain valuable experience. If you have the required skills and experience and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply today. The role offers a competitive salary of £17 per hour and an excellent working environment.
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE** - IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT