Fantastic Graduate Project Manager role at Pioneering Healthcare Communications company! (ID:14321)
Calling all Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical and Neuroscience graduates!!
We have an exciting role for a detail-oriented individual to join an industry-leading Healthcare Communications company as a graduate project manager! Based in central London, our client works with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to communicate scientific research to healthcare professionals and patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience in the medical communications industry and work alongside a team of talented professionals who are passionate about delivering high-quality, evidence-based communication solutions. This role will
be paying £26k a year.
- Delivering and continually improving the account administration and support to internal and external clients
- Understanding client’s key messages and positioning
- Building strong working relationships with their clients
- Contributing to proposals for clients and articulating the company’s strategy
- Ensuring all projects deadlines are met, being clear on all details and requirements
- A graduate in biology, biochemistry, biological sciences or neuroscience
- Experience within a project management, account management, partnership focused role (preferred not essential)
- Experience working in a past paced environment
- Experience in building strong client partnerships
- Experience within the medcomms/healthcare industry is advantageous
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch right away!
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUTIMENT AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION.