Graduate Opportunity for Interesting Role as Client Manager (ID:14356)
This interesting opportunity is offered by a very successful company at the forefront of education consultancy in the UK. It has a lot to offer and will suit an ambitious candidate, who enjoys working with like-minded colleagues, in a company with a ‘giving back’ ethos and hybrid working. It’s an expanding company with offices in Singapore and Hong Kong and the sky is the limit with tremendous scope for progression and building your career.
- Working with an eclectic mix of clients - professional individuals, HNWIs, VIPs, Celebrities
- Liaising sensitively with families about their children’s educational goals and needs
- High levels of communication, both verbal and written
- Building strong relationships
- Lynch-pin – liaising with colleagues, tutors, leading schools and universities
They need a bright graduate (ideally Russell Group), someone with real emotional intelligence who is outgoing, organised, and who will uphold the company’s outstanding reputation. This person will be a genuine ‘people-person’ who is able to smoothly build relationships with a great range of people. The role calls for someone with a caring approach who has a real interest or ideally experience in education (teaching, tutoring, lecturing etc). Experience managing clients/customers is also a plus. They’re looking for someone energetic, self-sufficient who is able to prioritise with at least 6 months’ experience to join their very friendly and sociable team. Excellent training.
Interviewing now, please apply.