Legal PA - great team and hybrid working! (ID:14388)
A well-recognised London law firm is currently seeking a dedicated Construction & Property Secretary to join their busy London team. This is a lovely role for an individual experienced in this area to join a professional organisation committed to providing a superior level of service to all of its clients.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting fee-earners within the Construction/ Property department. This will involve:
• Drafting correspondence and legal documentation.
• Maintaining an effective paper and electronic archiving system.
• Handling queries from clients and internal staff members.
• Billing, expenses and other finance admin duties.
• Diary management along with booking travel and accommodation.
• Supporting the team with events, marketing, and client development activities.
The successful individual must have secretarial experience in legal and ideally within Property or Construction teams, in addition to solid MS Office skills and accurate drafting skills. You will be a team player with a professional approach to both your colleagues and clients, and you will enjoy providing an outstanding level of support in a busy high workload team.
The firm offer an excellent office environment, hybrid working and a great team to support!
To apply, please call Verity at Angela Mortimer as soon as possible on 02072877788!