Office Administrator (ID:14408)
An incredible organisation based in Coleshill is looking for an individual to come onboard and join their friendly, dynamic team as an Office Administrator! This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the successful individual to gain a solid understanding of the business, develop their existing administrative skill set, and work within a team that supports their development and always aims to provide a consistently excellent level of service to their clients! You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the Claims Handlers, and managing all the tracking, reporting and progress of the claims on the internal systems.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the inbox and handling all general enquiries that come through, and escalating them to the right individual
• Ensure all enquiries and issues are actioned in a timely manner
• Monitor the claims process for individual clients and update spreadsheets with relevant information
• Updating and uploading reports and documents onto internal CRM systems
• Liaising with claims handlers to ensure all visits and appointments are scheduled in, and that they are provided with the required contact information and reports beforehand
• Providing accurate schedules and summary reports on all visits conducted, to the line manager on a regular basis
• Handling any office maintenance issues, liaising with contractors and suppliers
• Ordering any stationary, equipment, catering for meetings etc.
• Processing any paperwork, expenses and receipts
• Undertaking any additional administrative duties to support the wider team when necessary
The ideal candidate must have excellent organisation and time-management skills, strong Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), and IT skills, and be able to use internal systems and multiple spreadsheets simultaneously. Previous experience within a similar role is desired. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to join the team, and potentially undertake further training and rapidly progress within the organisation!
This is full-time, permanent position paying £22.5k annually, with incredible opportunities for progression within the organisation. If you believe your skill set and experience suit this role, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.