Business Assistant to International Entrepreneur + Travel (ID:14410)
This really is a role like no other and will be suited to someone ambitious, entrepreneurial, business savvy and numerate who has the flexibility to travel on a regular basis! The ideal candidate would be from a Consulting/Financial/Auditing background.
An international and ambitious entrepreneur based predominantly in Spain is looking to grow his international investment and property portfolios on a worldwide basis and is looking for a Right-Hand Assistant to work alongside him to help make this happen.
The role can be based remotely/ from anywhere in the world but with the ability to travel to Spain once a month to meet with the Principal plus flexible to travel to other parts of the world on a monthly basis to visit new investment sites/business opportunities on his behalf.
This new hire will need to bring serious value and business acumen to the table by spearheading the following responsibilities;
• Researching new business opportunities
• Travelling internationally to investigate new business opportunities and property sites – decision making on the Principal’s behalf
• Finance - opening bank accounts, managing taxes, liaising with solicitors/accountants and property agents.
• Help manage a business portfolio
• Help manage a property portfolio – re-furb projects, property management
• Coordinate with lawyers/property agents - contracts etc
My client is particularly interested in someone from the following backgrounds; Consulting, Finance, Venture Capital, Auditing, Project Management, Family Office or someone that has worked for an Entrepreneur previously.
This person must be extremely numerate, sharp, business savvy, flexible, driven, hard-working and see this as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of something amazing with enormous earning potential and autonomy. Strong financial skills is a must!
Fluency in Russian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian or Latvian is a huge plus.