Recruitment Administrator (ID:14415)
A dynamic and progressive international professional services firm based in Birmingham have an incredible opportunity for an articulate, enthusiastic individual to join their HR team as a Recruitment Administrator! This is an incredible opportunity for any individual with previous recruitment administration experience to get stuck into a busy, varied role, continuing to provide a consistently excellent level of support and advisory service to the whole organisation!
This is a full-time, 6M FTC position, based in the Birmingham City Centre office. It is paying up to £28k annually depending on experience and offers an amazing flexible, hybrid-working pattern, with the potential to become permanent long-term!
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting with the pre-employment screening for internal support and fee earning staff
• Processing offer letters and contracts, and supporting with the onboarding process
• Setting up new starter accounts, liaising with them and resolving any documentation/IT queries
• Managing the administration of their induction and training requirements, recording key information, and producing reports when required
• Supporting with the organisation and facilitation of assessment days, preparing exercise materials, scheduling interviews, and taking feedback to relay to the wider team
• Attending weekly meetings and supporting the wider HR, Recruitment and Learning and Development teams with projects when required
Previous recruitment or HR administration experience, ideally within professional services environment is desired. You must have excellent Microsoft Office skills, strong written and verbal communication and be a team player!
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone with a passion for HR/recruitment to develop their skills working for an established firm, offering the opportunity for long-term growth and progression in a great team!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop their skill set within a leading firm! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.