Are you a Senior EA looking for a step-up into a Chief of Staff role? Or an existing Chief of Staff looking for a new challenge? This really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in unison with another high-calibre Chief of Staff to oversee the private office and complex personal life of an UHNW financier. Based in stunning London offices with 300+ employees, 5 days a week;
• Running the private office (managing a team of 12 people)
• Overseeing the entire household team (50+ people worldwide)
• Planning epic international trips down to the last minutiae
• Managing complex and diverse projects, investments, and purchases – to include conducting research, managing budgets, coordinating with suppliers and providing oversight from project inception to completion
• Budgeting and cost management
The role will be incredibly busy, full-on, varied, dynamic and challenging requiring someone dedicated and at the top of their game, happy to be on hand to the Principle if/when required. This is definitely for someone wanting a challenge but they will be HUGELY rewarded for their efforts and work! Candidates must be graduates with very strong academics, happy going above and beyond, and have experience working with UHNWI/managing a private office.