Part-time Projects Team Assistant - Fabulous Property Firm - 6month Contract (ID:15785)
**Fantastic Part-time contract role with well-renowned company**
My client are a highly reputable and successful Property company based in the West End.
They are hiring a part-time Projects Admin Assistant to support the projects team over the course of the next 6 months.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, 3 days per week (flexibility on which days these are – all office based). Hours are 9am – 5pm.
The role will involve:
• General PA support to the wonderful team, roughly 5-7 people, as well as light support to one of the Directors: diary management, responding to emails, screening calls, creating presentations etc
• Drafting correspondence with tenants
• Managing project time-lines
• Liaising with tenants, contractors and a number of stakeholders
• Acting as an ambassador for the company
• General “muck in” support
• Must have previous administrative experience, ideally experience supporting a team
• Bright, switched on, with a “can-do”, positive mindset
• IT-savvy, you will be getting to grips with new systems
• Previous property experience and/or knowledge of property software systems would be a bonus but not essential
Interviewing ASAP, apply now!