An established international professional services firm are looking to bring onboard a Payroll Assistant to join their dynamic HR operations team, in a busy, challenging role, based out of their Birmingham city centre office! This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to take on the responsibility of supporting the payroll process, building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships, and improving the overall efficiency of the payroll function.
This is a full-time, permanent position, paying up to £30k annually depending on experience. This position offers a great hybrid-working pattern, and an excellent overall package.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Accurately processing payroll data for circa 3000 permanent employees on internal SAP systems in line with deadlines, supporting with their international payroll too
• Undertaking all benefits administration, including pension, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans etc.
• Respond to any specific payroll queries, investigating and resolving them in a timely manner
• Track all changes relating to the full employee lifecycle; including the onboarding of new starters, contracts, amendments and maternity
• Prioritise and manage your workload, ensuring work is completed to deadlines
• Update and maintain the internal systems, databases and spreadsheets, ensuring all data and information is accurate and up-to-date
• Support with any additional administrative tasks as part of the wider payroll team
The successful candidate must have excellent time management skills, pay strong attention to detail and have high levels of accuracy with their work at all times. Strong IT skills, experience working with and adapting to using multiple systems, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment are also a must.
Delivering an exceptional level of support to the employees and wider HR team is at the forefront of this organisation’s commitment to encouraging personal and professional development in the workplace. Excellent teamworking skills and a collaborative approach are essential, as you will be. Previous payroll experience is required and experience with SAP is desired, but not necessary.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and skill set for this role, please apply online directly. You can also contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on the role, or to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.