A leading professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to bring onboard a Senior Administrator into an exciting, varied role! This is an incredibly promising opportunity to join an established organisation, in an all-round role that will allow you to utilise your existing experience and develop your skills further! Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing diaries, scheduling virtual and in-person meetings, and coordinating any necessary travel and accommodation for fee earners
• Liaising with clients and visitors on the phone and via email, handling enquiries and requests
• Typing via dictation and producing and amending legal documentation and reports
• Opening and closing files, updating them on case management systems online
• Conducting compliance checks
• Supporting with billing and finance administration, ensuring timesheets are accurate, processing expense claims and handling financial queries
• Utilising your IT and Microsoft Office skills, including Teams and CRM systems to distribute information, update files and cases, and send documentation to internal and external stakeholders efficiently
• Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities to support the wider team
The ideal candidate will be proactive, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work well independently, as well as part of a team. Reliability, confidentiality and the ability to build rapport with clients and stakeholders are also essential qualities. You will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment so previous experience in a role with similar administrative/secretarial responsibilities is desired. Extremely strong MS Office, systems and IT knowledge is also essential in order to hit the ground running, adapting well to systems to utilise as effectively as possible.
This is a full-time, 12M FTC position paying up to £30k annually depending on experience, with an excellent hybrid-working pattern! If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.