An established organisation are looking to bring onboard an Executive Assistant to support the COO, providing all-round EA support, acting as an ambassador within the organisation, and an integral part of the Executive team as the business continues to develop within their industry. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with C-Suite level experience to take on a new challenge, working alongside a successful and determined Executive team, initially in a 12M FTC covering a secondment, with great potential for long-term opportunities within the organisation.
This is a full-time, 12M FTC position based in Redditch, paying up to £37k annually, with an excellent hybrid-working pattern and incredible benefits package!
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Schedule management for the COO, organising meetings, conferences and attendance at key events etc.
• Full diary and inbox management, handling queries and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Making any necessary complex international travel and accommodation arrangements, preparing itineraries and ensuring all visas applications etc. are completed on time
• Liaising with the board and wider Executive team, and producing agendas, presentations and reports for board meetings, following up on action points
• Processing expenses, liaising directly with the internal finance and project teams
• Supporting the HR function with onboarding and offboarding, training requirements, approving team holiday requests, and updating personnel files
• Ensuring all files, databases and records are accurate and compliant with the company’s data protection policies and procedures
• Regularly liaising with internal and external stakeholders, building strong working relationships and rapport, and acting as an ambassador for the organisation
• Undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities, supporting with internal and external events, meetings and projects etc.
Extremely strong organisation and time management skills, a high level of professionalism and emotional intelligence is key. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident IT and Microsoft Office skills, and the ability maintain a strict level of confidentiality at all times. Applicants must have previous experience working as a PA/EA at an Executive/C-Suite level, with the ability to adapt to a new working environment and leadership team.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.