HR Administrator (ID:15806)
Established City based Insurance firm with over 70 staff and growing are recruiting a proactive, confident, professional HR & Payroll Administrator to join their HR team of 4 due to growth. You will be an integral member of the team directly reporting into the Head of HR who is super friendly, very encouraging of personal development along with the Payroll Manager.
The role is incredibly diverse, varied and there is huge scope to really get involved and progress longer term, projects include organising company wide training and events – the firm has had a huge focus on mental health/well being, an individual keen to bring your ideas to the table would be perfect!! The role is very much split between HR Admin and Payroll Admin support.
The ideal candidate will want to forge their career within HR, there is the opportunity to be sponsored to complete your CIPD level 3.
Hybrid working (3 days in the London office, usually Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) but flexibility will be required if needed on other days, great hours; 9-5 or 9-5.30pm.
HR Administration duties:
• Along with providing HR support directly to the 70 staff based in the office, you will also support the 15 subsidiary companies who use their infrastructure and compliance, 230 employees in total, all with varying needs so an adaptable approach is key.
• Dealing with general basic level HR queries such as holiday and absence monitoring.
• Organising the electronic HR files and the transfer of them over to the HRIS.
• Recruitment administration including the recruitment authorisation process, arranging interviews, creating interview packs, providing interview feedback, updating recruitment databases, submitting background checks and liaising with managers and recruitment agencies.
• Diary management of, new joiners, probationary periods, leavers, and end of contracts.
• Carry out regular HR Audit checks to ensure integrity of data is maintained and that these are compliant with GDPR. Assisting with the organisation of awareness days, charity days and Company social events.
• Assisting the HRBP with the benefits administration.
• Assisting with the appraisal process administration, including the issuing of documentation and logging of appraisals and training needs.
• Working with the Head of HR to establish an in-house CSP integrated training programme for all staff
• Organising in-house and external training courses including ‘lunch and learn’ sessions.
• Creating training packs, presentation, and training materials.
• Other general duties as required such as diary management of HR the team, meeting room bookings, collation and circulation of HR meeting agendas, taking minutes at HR meetings and processing HR expenses.
Payroll Administration duties:
• Simple payroll cross checking exercises, e.g. bonuses and other global changes where another pair of eyes is needed.
• Payrolled benefits – assist in quarterly reviews to ensure CASCADE reflects AVIVA invoices.
• Provide the HRIS link, payslips, P45s, P60s and P11Ds to employees when requested in a secure manner.
• Assist with P11D input.
• Upload reports for auditors. Skills and competencies:
• Ability to recognise when issues need to be escalated or advised to senior colleagues.
• Strong communication skills.
• Confidential and trustworthy.
• Excellent proven project and time management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Personable approach with an interest in people Knowledge and experience desired.
• Previous HR administration experience would be advantageous but not essential.
• Ideally educated to A-Level standard or equivalent.
• Genuine interest in pursuing a career in HR.
Start date: ASAP start but will wait max 4 weeks notice, interviews ASAP.
• Gym contribution
• 25 days holiday
• Discretionary Bonuses
• PHI (Personal Health Insurance)
• Group Life Cover
• Company pension 7.5% & 2.5%
• Cycle to work scheme
• Flexible working
Please apply asap if this role is of interest to you, this will be a quick interview process!!!
*Angela Mortimer Plc is acting as an employment agency for this role. If you have registered with us previously, please contact your consultant to apply*