Executive Assistant (ID:15827)
My client are a leading and progressive multi service provider looking for an exceptional Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive support to their C Suite Executive based out of their Redditch offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a dynamic, innovative organisation.
This role is initially for 12 months but will become permanent.
As EA your responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex calendar, scheduling high-level internal and external meetings
- Organizing domestic and international business travel and hospitality arrangements
- Preparing briefing documents, presentations, and correspondence
- Acting as a gatekeeper, determining priority issues
- Building strong relationships with executives, clients, and business partners
- Ensuring the executive is well-prepared and supported at all times
- Providing research and project support
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as an executive PA or similar role
- Outstanding organisational abilities and time management skills
- Resourcefulness in researching issues, anticipating needs
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- Proven ability to work autonomously and problem-solve
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package in a modern, collaborative workplace environment. If you are dedicated, proactive, and ready for a new challenge, apply today!
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer