Team Assistant (ID:15849)
A leading global law firm based in Birmingham city centre is looking to add a team assistant to their busy office. This role is ideal for someone who wants to begin their career in the corporate world, this role requires someone who has previous experience with administration. This company prides itself on a welcoming environment where the team enjoys making the office as fun as they can.
Some key responsibilities:
• Building and maintain a relationship with all fee earners and between teams in the London and Birmingham branches
• Work collaboratively with other support roles in handing over and or receiving tasks.
• Develop a broad understanding of the nature of each group's administrative task requirements and attend relevant training and know how sessions on types of work
• Support the PAs where ever needed.
• General administrative duties, such as printing, scanning, copying and filing documents and emails
• Assist with finance administration.
• Take ownership of enquiries, or identify alternative contacts as appropriate
• Take accurate and detailed telephone messages
• Accurate and regular maintenance of filing systems, e-filing and archiving including deed scheduling
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.