Out & About Team Assistant - Hugely Varied Property Role - Amazing High Profile Company (ID:15854)
My client are a highly successful property company, covering all aspects of the property world, at the top of their game.
Company culture is phenomenal, very buzzy, lots of laughter, drinks after work – they are looking for someone with a muck-in attitude, social and who is going to get fully involved in the team.
They are seeking an exceptional Office Coordinator, someone who is looking for variety in their next role.
The role is not deskbound, you will be out and about around South West London.
• Being the go-to person in the team, arranging meetings, providing PA support, booking viewings
• Using your creative flair to get stuck in with Marketing, as well as creating property brochures, window cards etc.
• Getting involved with anything and everything property-related – they are very keen for this person to take on more responsibility and grow with the role
• Creating valuation packs and helping prepare various pitch information
• Liaising with landlords and tenants alike, creating strong relationships
• General office administration
Huge scope for progression and development within the company, on top of excellent work/life balance and benefits.
This role would be perfect for anyone looking to progress their career within property at the highest level. Previous admin experience or customer service experience required, with property experience being a bonus.
Not one to miss!